Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone and computer based sales and communication skills. This individual will also develop his/her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sale leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
Primary Job Functions:
- Find and cold call prospective clients
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to being sales process.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the Operations Manager.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database prospects.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and other sales actions.
- Occasional travel to meet with clients.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited calls for conversion into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Exceptional Listening skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Demonstrable Closing skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Competitive attitude.
- Territory management.
- Market Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills.
- Proven skill in closing sales deals.
- Motivation for Sales.
- Sales Planning.
- Selling to Customer Needs.
- Experience with Cyber/IT security, physical security, risk management or similar industry preferred.
Experience: 1-5 years of experience in a marketing, sales, customer service or similar role.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in applicable field: Marketing, Business Administration, etc.
Work Status: Full Time
Travel: This position requires some travel.
Reporting: Reports to Operations Manager.
For more information, email resumes and a cover letter to HR@opsecmedianetworks.com with the title “Inside Sales Representative.”